Whenever it comes to bedroom decor we think about an environment that’s serene, minimal, and sleep-inducing. But what about making your bedroom both healthy and inviting to improve the sense of connection, relaxation and sleep. The best bedroom works for you so you can concentrate on your mind, body, and spirit. These ideas will get you started.
Transform Your Bedroom
- Add Weight.
- There is nothing that makes you feel more secure that being enveloped in a soft, but somewhat weighty blanket. Look for a hand-crochet piece from a local maker to bring a sense of home as well. The heaviness of the piece soothes your body and mind and promotes deep relaxation.
- Silky Smooth.
- Sheets don’t get enough credit. After all, they can be the thin difference between a so-so night’s rest and a deep, restorative night’s sleep. Find and use the softest sheets and pillow cases you can. Not only do they feel good all over, but the help keep your hair from getting tangled and frizzy. Ultra-soft sheets and pillowcases will help you wake up feeling and looking refreshed.
- Eliminate Noise.
- Sound machines come in all sizes these days, and can help minimize irritating noises, from traffic to rowdy neighbors. They will quiet your room and calm your mind.
- One of the first things most of us look for in a nice hotel is the robe and slippers. So why not treat yourself to these comforts at home? A good robe and comfy slippers can transport you to another place and help you relax both mentally and physically. Oh, and don’t forget the pajamas.
- Transform Your Energy.
- A few drops of essential oils in a quiet diffuser can send gentle calming steam that changes the energy of the room. And, you can choose they type of energy you want in your bedroom, from uplifting citrus, to calming lavender, and even mentally stimulating sage.
- De-stress Your Eyes.
- A lightly scented eye pillow will be the start of a new sleep ritual that delivers a deeper, calmer sleep.
- Proper Care.
- Keep your bedroom clean and fresh. Bring your curtains, comforts, blankets, and sheets to Flair for dry cleaning and laundry. Our environmentally friendly process provides a soft, odor-free clean for a good night’s sleep.